Currently seeking an inside sales representative Pay range 17.00-21.00 an hour
- Take personal responsibility for continued professional development.
- Attend department sales meetings, product trainings and cuttings to develop and grow product and vendor knowledge as required.
- Provide administrative support to Territory Managers and Sales Management to process credits, special orders, drop-ships, re-routing delivery days, will calls, etc.
- Respond to product receiving and pricing inquiries, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Provide vacation/back-up coverage to Territory Managers and weekend coverage for all inbound Sales Coordinator calls.
Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Related Experience: At least three (3) years of previous customer service experience required (call center, restaurant, retail etc). Foodservice / distribution experience preferred. Previous sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills and solid problem resolution ability required.
- Candidate must have a solid customer service orientation, with ability to professionally and effectively influence/persuade customers to purchase products.
- Able to process multiple issues simultaneously, driving them to successful resolution.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required