We are currently hiring TRID Analyst for a long term project in Orlando.
TRID Analyst is responsible for conducting a lookback of TRID covered loans to ensure compliance with TRID regulations or identify any timing, disclosure or tolerance errors.
- Be familiar with mortgage files
- Have a solid understanding of the TRID regulations/requirements.
- Be familiar with the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure – e.g.:
- what fees and information must be contained in the Loan Estimate (LE) and Closing Disclosure (CD); and
- the placement of fees and information on each document; and
- the relevant documents used to substantiate LE and CD information – such as the appraisal, sales contract and promissory note.
- Validate information contained on LEs and CDs
- Be familiar with the timing requirements for the delivery of all TRID/mortgage related disclosures, relative to both the date of receipt of a complete application, and the loan closing date
- Be familiar with Changes-of-Circumstances, and related disclosure(s), timing and date(s)
- Have a working knowledge of the APR/Win calculator