• Must possess new product development and innovative package development discipline experience from concept through commercialization.
• Strong passion for food and packaging with the drive to develop this passion throughout the organization.
• Basic knowledge of print and graphic processes.
• High collaboration and project management skills to work across a broad business base, with high leverage of external design and commercialization firms and vendors to successfully achieve technical and business goals.
• Ability to influence and translate technical information in a non-technical way to all levels in an organization.
• Highly organized with a strong focus on detail and accuracy
• Ability to thrive in a complex, high demand, evolving environment, requiring quick responsiveness and flexibility while maintaining strong thoughtful focus on priorities, and driving the program with limited internal resources.
• Must demonstrate a high degree of written and verbal skills and have excellent organization and presentation skills
• Must be able to work effectively as an individual with minimal supervision or as a team member as required
• Must possess strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Outlook.
Pay rate range 22.00 to 30.00 an hour DOE
Qualifications - External
• Education/Training: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Packaging Engineering.
• 2 – 3 years technical package development in CPG or Foodservice.
• Prior experience in package development including refinement of specification and leading the process of plant trials.
• Project management experience required.