Our Client has an immediate need for a Senior ECM Engineer who has strong enterprise content management support and implementation experience. Experience with iManage is a big plus. This position provides an opportunity to work virtual from your home office with occasional travel.
This position provides an opportunity to work virtually from your home office with occasional travel.
The Senior ECM (Enterprise Content Management) Engineer provides leadership and technical guidance to all levels of staff related to ECM projects. This position is part of the Enterprise Content Management team reporting to the Manager of Professional Services.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a senior level engineer position. Job responsibilities will include:
- Lead the technical planning and design for ECM projects
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to all levels of staff related to ECM projects
- Develop strategic plan for staffing and skills development
- Interact directly with customers to provide technical updates
- Work closely with project managers to set realistic schedules
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 10+ years of experience as an engineer and/or a degree in technology
- Expert in the ECM field
- Prior experience in a high-level consulting or customer service role is required
- Significant experience working with the major legal specific document management, records
management and/or scanning software
- Experience with iManage Document Management System or significant experience working with another major, legal specific, document management, records management and/or scanning software system(s).
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with clients in both written and verbal communications and step in when issues need to be escalated.
- 10+ years of experience as an ECM Engineer
- Certifications in ECM specific software, such as iManage Certified Engineer
- Ability to write intermediate to complex SQL queries
- SQL Installation and configuration
- Strong Microsoft Office skills