Electrical Construction Foreman – Dedicated Site – Direct Hire
This RemX client is one of the leading manufacturers of modular buildings in the U.S.
Their continued success has created an opportunity for an Electrical Construction Foreman in Manteca, CA.
In this role, you will supervise, and coordinate activities of commercial electricians engaged in construction, maintenance and repair of electric power, lighting, and communication systems of modular buildings.
This is a strategic role with strong career advancement potential, offering competitive compensation and excellent company benefits.
- Directly supervise 5-15 employees on the Production Floor.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Plan wiring and installation of equipment and fixtures such as motors, generators, switches, circuit breakers, and fuse boxes.
- Inspect wiring and fixtures for conformance to company specifications or local electrical codes.
- Study production schedules and estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Maintain time and production records.
- Estimate, requisition, and inspect materials.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.