2019 Global Employer! Amazing Culture and Benefits.
Healthcare Customer Service
Ensures accurate information is provided to customers in a professional manner.
Responds to inquires primarily through phone contact with customers.
Outbound calls to insurance companies to verify benefits
· Friendly, nice environment, Covered Parking, Opportunity for growth
- Must be available to work 40 hours/week between the hours of 5am and 6pm, Monday through Friday.
- HS diploma or GED required
- High level computer proficiency
- Phone related customer service experience (1+ years of experience)
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Great problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Professional, friendly demeanor and courteous at all times
- Medical/Healthcare experience required for $17.50/hr