RemX is looking to hire a Wastewater Environmental Engineer for a growing and stable company in North East Florida, FL. Successful candidates will have 5+ years experience. This is a direct hire, full time position.
- Performs work that involves conventional engineering practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials or procedures, or difficult coordination requirements.
- Executes assignments relating to planning, designing and preparing plans related to water and wastewater infrastructure including modeling and planning efforts, distribution, collection, and transmission pipelines; pump and booster, as well as lift stations; reservoirs; water supply and water/wastewater treatment systems.
- Develops Technical Engineering Documents including Reports, Specifications, Permits, Cost Estimates, Quantities, and Construction Plans.
- Comprehends hydraulic modeling and performs analysis.
- Assists with supervision of multidiscipline teams with staff of varying experience.
- Monitors/manages design and development of plans and drawings, which may include the development of preliminary layout and/or final drawings. May serve as technical lead on projects with direct oversight of design staff. Provides leadership, guidance and instruction to more junior staff members.
- Monitors/manages projects involving construction activities by reviewing shop drawings for conformance with specifications; recordkeeping and progress reports; observes construction procedures, and directs subconsultants.
- Performs quality control, maintains quality standards in work produced, checks computations and reviews design drawings.
- Maintains frequent contact with clients and regulatory agency personnel to determine their respective needs and requirements. Regularly meets and corresponds with clients, subconsultants, contractors or project stakeholders.
- Supports business development activities from identification of opportunities to preparing proposals and making presentations to clients.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering. This level may be achieved by Engineers with four years' experience since B.S.; three years experience since M.S. Incumbents typically have six to ten years' experience since Bachelor's degree.