RemX is accepting applications for an experienced Patient Services Specialist for an amazing temp to hire opportunity in Cary NC!
- Contact payers to verify patient eligibility and product specific coverage information.
- Assist patients and physicians with prior authorization,appeal management,nurse training, and home health administration.
- Interface with physicians, patients, and manufacturer representatives to obtain and provide drug specific coverage information.
- Provide support and screening for patient assistance program and co-pay offerings.
- Conduct research to identify appropriate alternate funding sources and make recommendation.
- Provide accurate and timely follow-up to all reimbursement inquires in accordance with program guidelines.
- Ensure that the intake information is entered accurately and completely in order to perform all reimbursement research.
- Research and compile payer specific information for reimbursement database.
- Complete end to end processing of new referrals and re-enrollments.
- Follow program cadence for outreach to patients and health care providers to ensure patient can start therapy on time.
- Complete healthcare provider's credentialing for online portal access to HCP and office staff.