Fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant to support the President & CEO of a growing company.
The Executive Assistant will provide a range of administrative executive support, providing assistance on a variety of corporate communication, business development and marketing support.
A high degree of responsiveness and independent judgement is required to plan, prioritize, and organize in a growth environment.
The essential functions for this position:
Administrative Assistant/Executives support, responsibilities include:
• Provide corporate communication through various channels including preparing letters, memos, reports, executive summaries, speech writing and other facets of communication utilizing excellent, professional written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Demonstrate strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications through the development of PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents.
• With meticulous attention to detail, develop creative concepts into innovative and well-written content. Secondary Functions:
• Demonstrate superior organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple communication projects that are highly cross-functional and collaborative with overlapping deadlines.
• Possess the ability to think strategically, demonstrate strong initiative and be creative in the support of the needs of the business. Tertiary Functions:
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally to accomplish goals.
• Responsible for confidential administrative tasks.
• Assist with projects as assigned.