RemX has partnered with a financial services company in Exton, PA to assist in their search for a Broker Assistant. This would be a contract-to-hire opportunity with growth potential. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Broker Assistant Job Description
- Develops strong relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Produce, complete and track all paperwork associated with client accounts from initial account set-up through completion of transfer of assets, as well as client meetings and ongoing service
- Managing & coordinating day to day operational work.
- Helps Brokers prepare for initial and ongoing client appointments.
- Obtains quotes
- Answers incoming client service calls & provides service for financial planning, investment & insurance products.
- Updates and enters all client notes in client folders as the file is being worked on.
- Placing and tracking financial transactions.
- Overseeing rollovers, account transfers and distributions.
- Maintains weekly contact with vendors through confirmation that all accounts have been opened and transfers have been completed.
- Ongoing maintenance of client files.
- Works one on one with Brokers to ensure clients concerns and needs are addressed.
Broker Assistant Requirements
- 1-5 years’ of experience working as a support to Brokers
- Series 7 License OR Series 6 AND Series 22
- High School Diploma
- Eager and Driven with a high attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Suite