This RemX client is a top provider of services to the Electric Vehicle and Technology market. Their dramatic growth has created an opportunity for a Field Operations Lead in their Los Angeles central office.
In this role, you will manage a group of 5 support technicians, and you will be the key team lead directing network operations, maintenance, modification testing and troubleshooting ensuring that equipment continues running on critical business uptimes.
This is a strategic, high-visibility role with strong career advancement potential, offering a competitive compensation package and excellent company benefits.
This is an ideal position for you if you have the following:
- A strong interest in the Electric Vehicle market
- A degree in electronic engineering, computer science, information systems.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong computer, scientific and organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Accountability for the 2nd call resolution triage by the Field Ops. team maintaining departmental KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Daily management of incoming ticket queue; ensuring that tickets are reviewed resolved or escalated within specified resolution time frames. Lead complicated issue resolution events involving multiple parties.
- Provide managerial support for hardware and software malfunctions through troubleshooting, identifying root cause and implementing appropriate solutions.
- Job costing and invoice approval of field projects (research of warranty and SLAs to ensure the most cost-efficient repairs with minimal timelines for decision making).
- Ability to support national campaigns.
- Vendor Management: conduct weekly meetings and act as point of contact for escalated issues.
- Responsible for cross-functional communication of initial analysis, data gathering, vendor notification and resolution close on all long-term network inoperability issues.
- Deploy hardware and software improvements adhering to business requirements and technology standards.