RemX has partnered with a great company in Bryn Mawr, PA to assist in their search for a Human Resources Information System Analyst with ADP Workday experience. This would be a contract-to-hire opportunity. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
HRIS Analyst Job Description:
- Advocate for timely, accurate data, reporting and analytics within the HR Information Systems.
- Act as primary resource for Workday Reporting and Data Audits. Works to build and maintain data integrity and user-friendly, accurate reporting within Workday.
- Build and generate complex adhoc reports (monthly and quarterly) to meet the needs of the business.
- Assist with the data entry of critical HRIS data.
- Build and/or maintain Workday Dashboards to the specifications and needs of the business.
- Responsible for the SOX monthly reporting, ensuring that HR’s records match payrolls, keeping accurate records for audit and ensuring appropriate corrections are made.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of HRI Systems, including but not limited to the Workday, Compliance Wire, Onbase Records Retention System, Historical Database, etc. Acts as an administrator for systems: Assist in maintaining security and assisting other users with questions and issues.
- Perform system testing to validate the accuracy of the data and customizations.
- Work with OnBase team to administer system (certifications, new hire packets, backend maintenance, etc.)
HRIS Analyst Requirements:
- Previous experience with ADP Workday is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent organization, accuracy and data entry skills necessary
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism at all times.