RemX is seeking a Product Data Analyst for a National Company in Tucker, GA. Pay $55,000 - $65,000 depending on experience.
The Product Data Analyst will:
- Help to create a central library of over 20,000 different company-wide products.
- Assist in the standardization of all product groups within the ERP system across parent company and subsidiaries.
- Extract data from relational database using complex SQL queries.
- Build custom reports for both internal teams and subsidiary companies as needed.
- Assist subsidiary companies in the creation, updating and maintaining of product data
- Communicate and work with subsidiary companies and vendors to collect and store vendor product information
- Provide operational support for subsidiary companies as needed.
The Product Data Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Data Analysis, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Business Management or equivalent experience.
- MUST be able to manipulate HUGE tables of information.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Macros, Formulas); Visual Basic Programming; SQL, Microsoft Power BI is a huge plus!