Customer Service Representative - Queensbury
- Title: Customer Service Representative
- Employment Type: Contract with potential for hire
- Shift: 10:30am-7pm.
- Salary: $14.00 per hour
- Location: Queensbury, NY
- Industry: Healthcare
Job Responsibilities: The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the following:
- Answer inbound calls from patients and obtain information from both new and existing patients.
- Enter and update patient information into system.
- Schedule patients for appointments as necessary.
- If needed, transfer calls to nurses and physicians.
- Create new patient accounts and enter all information needed into system.
- Answer patient inquiries, using multiple systems.
- Enter claim or billing information into the appropriate system.
- Previous medical or customer service experience is highly preferred
- Active listening skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- Ability to type 30+ WPM
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a moderately noisy, fast-paced and changing environment
Find A Job That Works For You! Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities RemX offers and find the right job for you!