Our client is currently looking to hire a team of OFAC / BSA compliance Analyst to work on a 3 year project. This position will be responsible for transaction review, investigation SAR reporting and escalations. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company that is growing rapidly.
- Responsible for conducting diverse and complex analysis of AML/BSA or Fraud compliance.
- Reviews and researches transactions identified pursuant to the BSA.
- Conducts AML investigations to detect and determine suspicious and/or illegal activity.
- Maintain strong knowledge of current BSA and OFAC laws and regulations.
- Communicates with internal managers and escalates accounts as necessary.
- Maintains detailed records of all information used in account investigation to clear or escalate an alert.