The Service Coordinator will serve as a liaison between the internal sales department and contractors.
• Enter data and update database on an ongoing basis
• Coordinate travel for contractor throughout their assignment period
• Submit any reimbursement issues to accounting department for correction.
• Communicate with contractors via phone calls and e-mails regarding relevant concerns and necessary documentation/logistics.
• Special projects as assigned. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good business relationships with customers and outside contacts
• Ensures that customer needs are satisfied and that they are informed of their travel arrangements.
• Resolves customer requests, complaints, and problems.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Customer care/support experience.
• Able to work with and support sales teams.
• Able to work comfortably and calmly in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Able to work well independently (self-motivated) and in a team environment.
• Good computer skills and accurate typing abilities.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel).