RemX Irvine is recruiting for Monitoring Systems Manager for our client located in Irvine. Great opportunity to be part of the beginning of a monitoring department! This company has growth potential as you assist in building this Monitoring Center department. To be a successful you may be required to perform some and or all duties as assigned below. Direct Hire Salary is DOE $75,000+
Monitoring Systems Manager Duties:
- Monitor alarm signals, video and respond to alarms using the information provided on instructions screens
- Places necessary outgoing calls to verify an alarm, dispatch the proper authorities and notify responsible parties.
- Needs the ability to remain calm and speak clearly to customers
- Properly document all responses for the alarm
- Must know the different types of signal and the SOP’s for each signal
- Meet minimum productivity standards set
- Requires weekend, holiday and shift work and may require mandatory overtime.
- Notify customers of non-emergency signals
- Process customer changes as needs
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all employees and clients.
Monitoring Systems Manager Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year Alarm, Video Security, Command Center or related training/certification preferred.
- Handle conflict, make common sense decisions
- Work independently and organized and understand meeting deadlines
- Remain flexible and able to adjust to situations as they occur
- Operate a PC using Windows, Word, CCTV, Security Systems
- Able to maintain concentration, visual acuity and alertness for long periods of time.
- Requires sitting for long period of times monitor video and communicate with customer when situation needed
- Hearing sufficient to communicate with team and personnel
- Physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions described.