RemX Irvine is seeking a Jr. Accountant for our client located in South Irvine.
The Jr. Accountant will assist the Controller in the day to day accounting operations of the company.
This temporary assignment will start ASAP through January 2020, with the possibility to convert to a full time employee!
Hourly rate of $22.00-$24.00 depending on experience. APPLY TODAY for this great opportunity!
- Assists Controller with the analyzing, reporting and reconciling of the balance sheet
- Assists Controller with end financial audit process
- Prepares and files the sales and use tax returns
- Prepares financial reports and analysis as assigned
- Prepare Ad hoc projects and analysis as required
- Assists Controller in the management of all fixed assets
- Assists Controller on Sales Use Tax and Reporting and Audits
- Other tasks assigned
Jr. Accountant Requirements:
- Entry Level Accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to cross train
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- BS degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance or related field - preferred