Fantastic opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Leader to work in a growing company!!
• Manages full cycle selection process including conducting initial phone screens, scheduling interviews with the departments, soliciting feedback from both the hiring manager as well as the candidate and preparing offers
• Manages ongoing candidate relationship during the hiring life cycle
• Attract, sources and screens candidates using a variety of innovative techniques including job boards, social networking, and direct sourcing • Responsible for performing background checks and new hire paperwork
• Responsible for all onboarding activities and facilitates orientation for new hires
• Partners with hiring managers to write job descriptions
• Manages special projects, including but not limited to internship programs, college recruiting, recruiting surveys and interview training
• Maintains accurate candidate data
• Throughout the year, visits campuses to meet and recruit ambitious and skilled individuals to join our team.
• Interacts effectively with all levels of professionals in a strategic capacity
• Provides updates directly to Managers and Partners accordingly
To be a part of this dynamic organization, you must possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field
• 3-5 years’ recruiting experience
• Demonstrated success in filling positions at all levels
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be comfortable managing a high volume of requisitions, be a self-starter and work well without constant supervision.