RemX is looking to hire an Technical Support Specialist to aid with product support. The ideal candidate will have two plus years of electrical components and great customer service skills.
- Analyze and identify issues / trends with equipment and communicate that information to the engineering department. Remain involved in seeking out product improvements that will lead to production enhancements and/or retrofit opportunities.
- Understand and process warranty claims.
- Inspect and diagnose returned parts in our facility.
- Quote replacement parts and service.
- Support installation of new systems over the phone and in-person.
- Provide telephone coverage for incoming technical questions and product problems primarily from customers and to serve as a back-up for technicians and walk them through the recommended problem-solving steps if required.
- Log and organize all calls and cases to track information by customer, model number, and reason for inquiry or system failure.
- Perform job site visits for installations.
- Provide and update technical documentation.
- Receive and communicate customer feedback to the quality department.
- Help the Research and Development team test new features and products and evaluate how they would be implemented in the future.
- 2+ years of experience with electrical components including but not limited to: relays, contactors, disconnects, and fuses
- Mechanical background/knowledge
- Good communication skills - both oral and written including the ability to provide directions or offer suggestions clearly
- Solid customer service skills