Our client in the UTC area is seeking a Property Assistant, preferably with some commercial real estate experience though high end residential background may be applicable as well, to join their dynamic team on a contract basis (approximately 2-3 months). There is some possibility for permanency if performance and culture fit are strong, pay is $25-28/hr (DOE) and this role will be sitting at a corporate office. Client manages Class A buildings! If this sounds like you, please apply today for more information!
- Manage tenant notification memos and emails as needed
- Support the CPM and Leasing coordinator with administrative and accounting duties
- Prepare and manage all service contracts (both tenants and vendors)
- Assist with planning tenant events, parties, gifts, etc.
- Prepare and maintain monthly financial reports/ budget tracking
- Handle work requests from tenants, enter the work orders into the system and follow through until complete and tenants are satisfied
- Manages records and files of current tenants
- Create and maintain/audit purchase orders
- Research and send invoices to corporate
- Assist with amenities including, conference spaces, gardens, fitness centers, etc.