Are you looking to join a amazing company where you can help people? Would you like to get your foot in the door with a leading pharmaceutical company? We have an amazing customer service opportunity for you!
JOB DESCRIPTION EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
High School diploma required. College degree preferred.
MAJOR GOALS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Process orders received via phone and or electronically – obtaining all information necessary to process the order. Build rapport and establish good relationships with referral sources and customers. Maintain billing system files to eliminate billing errors.
1. Receive orders by phone or electronic means – obtaining all information necessary to process the order.
2. Contact each new customer to inform them of the order. 3. Follow insurance guidelines when preparing the order to be processed.
4. Contact Healthcare Providers to obtain any additional and/or supporting documentation to complete orders.
5. Communicate any order delays to patients and/or referrals when the situation arises.
6. Closely monitor the Billing System Files – following all accreditation and insurance guidelines.
7. Note any significant correspondence with the patient or referral source accurately in the patient’s account.
8. Complete an evaluation of the patient condition with every order and document this information in the patient’s account.
TOUGHEST PARTS OF THIS JOB:
Managing multiple tasks and personalities. Understanding the MPCS system and its effect of billing. Keeping current on changing insurance requirements. ACTIVITY LEVEL: Minimal (High Volume Typing/Desk Work/Driving/Patient Care) With reasonable accommodation.