RemX is looking for a Strong Director of Property Management for a Real Estate Company in San Diego for one of our clients. They have a reputation for high quality service and a proven track record of developing Class A properties. The property is a 38-acre campus environment with amenities fostering a lifestyle of productivity, fitness and convenience. The Park includes office and R&D buildings.
The Director is responsible for:
- Ensuring tenant communications and rapport is consistent and professional
- Managing a portfolio of properties with several units and buildings
- Main point of contact for inquiries involving building improvements, leasing questions, payments, and complaints
- Supervise teams of employees per project
- Property management of all construction/maintenance projects, and inspections.
- Analysis of accurate accounting reconciliations, report data, and budgeting
- Ensure all projects meet deadlines and are with budget