The Medical Records Manager of the 2nd shift team will be responsible for managing the execution of chart splitting activities and monitoring adherence to production targets. In addition to daily oversight, the ideal candidate should be able to identify potential process improvements while focusing on cost reduction opportunities. The Manager must be able to quickly adapt to changes in the environment and to continue to operate professionally while working to respond to dynamic business needs.
Hours: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
- Manages the operations of all Chart Splitting areas to ensure that production volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved.
- Manages workflow among on-site and remote employees to ensure maximum productivity and quality standards are met.
- Works with Medical Records Supervisor to develop and implement guidelines and best practices that increase efficiency and productivity.
- Creates an ongoing communication channel with the Medical Records Supervisor to share information regarding fluctuations in daily workload and environment challenges
- Organizes workloads and prioritizes work tasks for assigned team members to meet production goals.
- Performs Quality Assurance monitoring, auditing, reporting and metric tracking of work performance for the Medical Record Specialist
- Remains HIPPA compliant in the process of handling medical records
- Other duties as assigned
This client is a total solutions partner for healthcare data auditing and analytics. They provide end-to-end solutions to help improve payment integrity data to support accreditation programs, and to meet regulatory requirements.