RemX has partnered with a mortgage company in Montgomeryville, PA to find a Loan Officer Assistant to join their team!
Contract-to-hire, full time hours, competitive pay!
Loan Officer Assistant Job Description:
- Order, process and review all loan file documentation, i.e. appraisal, title commitment, verification of employment, deposits, etc. for accuracy and completeness.
- Review each loan for compliance with all regulatory and investor guidelines.
- Work with client, lender and investor to insure documents are collected and conditions are cleared in a timely fashion.
- Review new loan files on daily basis for accuracy input from origination staff.
- Maintain data integrity of system data fields.
- Monitor daily pipeline reports to identify negative trends or problem loans.
Loan Officer Assistant Requirements:
- High School diploma/equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Experience with Encompass software preferred