This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: Depending on experience
RemX is looking for an Implementation Specialist in Richardson, TX! Apply Today! Job Duties: Actively consistently support all efforts to simplify...
RemX is looking for an Implementation Specialist in Richardson, TX! Apply Today!
Base Pay: Competitive
RemX is looking for a Tax Analyst for one of our clients North Dallas! Don't miss out, this is an amazing opportunity! Apply today! T...
RemX is looking for a Tax Analyst for one of our clients North Dallas! Don't miss out, this is an amazing opportunity!
The Tax Analyst will actively participate in assisting the tax credit team with locating, validating and entering tax exemption certificates into Vertex. Excellent verbal & written communication skills are vital as the Tax Analyst will work with both internal personnel & external service providers.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Document and learn tax credit processes. Assist with retrieving, compiling, validating and entering tax exemption certificates.
• Navigate through various ERP systems to locate tax exemption certificates.
• Ensure supporting workpapers are prepared in accordance with department processes and tax positions are appropriately documented
• Work closely with various departments including IT, Accounts Payable, Accounting & Treasury
• Ad hoc projects as assigned
• Communicate in a timely, informative & accurate manner with superiors
• Accountable for meeting project deadlines
• Meet expectations on attendance & punctuality
• Proactively seeks guidance from more experienced team members to develop expertise
• Competent with Microsoft Office Suite; proficient in Excel
• Ability to multi-task & prioritize projects to ensure they are completed within assigned deadlines
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Detail oriented with consistent accuracy
• Sound analytical skills
• Solid organizational & follow-through skills
• Display strong written & verbal communication skills
• Handle responsibilities with minimal supervision
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Pursing a Master’s degree in tax preferred
• 1-3 years of experience
• Prior professional work experience handling federal/state tax & accounting matters a plus
Base Pay: 16.50 per HOUR
RemX is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative for one of our great clients in Carrollton. If you are a car/truck person then this is t...
RemX is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative for one of our great clients in Carrollton.
If you are a car/truck person then this is the role for you! This company has a great culture and is hiring immediately. APPLY TODAY!!!!!
This is a T-H position paying $16.50 per hour plus commission.
• Primary responsibility is taking care of wholesale customers, placing their orders and providing them with superior product knowledge and expertise
• Maintain broad and deep knowledge of all current and new products
• Key orders from phone and check quick order
Apply Now More Info