RemX Irvine is looking for a Development Engineer to join our well-known Automobile parts client in the Fountain Valley area. This is a Temporary to Hire position and is paying $70,000-$76,000p/yr. depending on experience.
Development Engineer Responsibilities:
• Works closely with suppliers in designing, testing and approving accessories.
• Using engineering principles, CAD and available engineering tools, you will be responsible for execute design analysis and evaluation of assigned projects and assure all meet State & Federal regulations.
• Improve accessory quality and post development with program shareholders
• Report on project status and maintains records for files per department policy
• Create and maintain engineering documentations for all drawings, prototype fitments, specifications and other documentation
• Support APQP and PPAP documentation
Development Engineer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree Engineering
• 0-2+ years’ experience of Engineering
• Development and program management experience
• Experience in design, design analysis and material and parts testing
• Proficient Microsoft Office