RemX has an exciting Direct Hire career opportunity with a global client located in the San Diego area that is seeking an experienced Director of Human Resources.
Must have previous Production Control experience in managing a team and is not afraid to roll up your sleeves when needed. Company offers a wonderful culture, team-oriented environment, and room for growth! If you have the qualifications desired, please apply today for immediate consideration!
• Partner with Executive HR team, Operations to develop and implement strategic HR/business objectives.
• Major focus on talent development and performance management tools and utilization
• Work closely with Regional Management to identify and develop high potential individuals
• Understand the business and HR’s impact on the results.
• Partner with corporate HR effectively implement initiatives while providing guidance and support locally.
• Drive accurate and timely completion of HR processes including performance management, salary planning, annual training, affirmative action, etc.
• Counsel leadership teams on development and implementation of effective policies and procedures which support achievement of company goals in a manner that is consistent of core values.
• Provide guidance to managers regarding employee relations issues
• Ensure consistent, timely, and accurate application and compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
• Provide guidance and partner with locations and corporate labor relations to develop and execute short and long term labor relations strategies
• Discover, create, and lead sharing of best practices as well as identify issues or opportunities in the operations and develop solutions to address
• Work directly with HR Manager to create and implement meaningful succession strategies and development plans that continue to feed and grow the talent pipeline
• Assess, coach, develop, and mentor HR Manager
• Proactively network and recruit to build professional network in anticipation of talent needs within the company
• Monitor key business metrics and utilize workforce analytics to identify areas of concern and support the creation and execution of action plans to address any threats
• Work with leadership teams to develop local culture improvements
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with HR specialty or focus preferred
• 10+ years of progressive Human Resources leadership experience with demonstrable success
• Working knowledge and experience in talent management, talent development and succession planning processes and programs
• Demonstrated success in all Human Resources functional areas within a fast-paced, manufacturing environment is essential