RemX Denver is seeking a SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT for our client located in Ann Arbor. This is am AMAZING opportunity with a large organization!
This is a temporary position but may become a permanent position based on performance. Will start ASAP, and pays $22.00 per hour! APPLY TODAY!
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Vice President of Procurement and Vice President of Procurement Strategy and Solutions for Amcor Rigid Packaging. This role will be located in Ann Arbor, MI. Responsibilities will include performing a wide variety of administrative duties including preparing reports, compiling data, transcribing correspondence, maintaining calendars, making travel arrangements, developing purchase requisitions, keeping records, arranging and coordinating meetings, conducting internet research and other administrative functions as required.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Maintains calendar; schedules meetings and makes travel arrangements, including international travel.
• Able to solve basic problems and issues as they arise.
• Prepare expense reports, formal presentations, weekly schedules and distributes publications.
• Plans, organizes, and controls large work volume in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintains awareness of project and workload activity and coordinates/follow-ups as directed.
• Organizes and maintains files and records.
• Completes basic internet research for strategic projects then compiles the data into a report.
• Responsible for standard office procedures including processing mail, answering telephones and maintaining/ordering office supplies.
• Coordinate internal and off-site meetings/lunches for the entire procurement team on a daily/weekly basis
• Assist with onboarding of all new hires
• Maintain building at 1101 Technology, enforce safety rules, order supplies, assist with cafeteria duties, etc.
• Education: Associate's Degree In Business Administration or Secretarial Science with expertise in computer software applications, or related experience.
• Excellent working knowledge or Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes software.
• Takes initiative in organization and prioritizing workload.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Outstanding ability to maintain and deal with confidential information.
• Demonstrated professional work characteristics, high initiative, dependability, and credibility.
• Must be well organized, possess outstanding administrative skills, and be able to interface with all levels of management.
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision to organize.
• Associates degree in Business Administration or Secretarial Science with expertise in computer software applications, or related experience.
• Minimum of five years administrative assistant experience with executives or senior level managers. Will be required to work overtime, or travel on an as needed and infrequent basis.
• Travel 5%
Amcor Leadership Framework Competencies
• Customer Focus
• Learning on the Fly
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Drive for Results 3-5 Applicable ALF Competencies:
• Works directly with the Vice President of Procurement and Vice President of Procurement Strategy and Solutions on a daily basis.
• Interacts with multiples levels of employees and departments as needed