Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Related Experience: At least three (3) years of previous customer service experience required (call center, restaurant, retail etc). Foodservice / distribution experience preferred. Previous sales experience preferred, but not required.
• Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills and solid problem resolution ability required.
• Candidate must have a solid customer service orientation, with ability to professionally and effectively influence/persuade customers to purchase products.
• Able to process multiple issues simultaneously, driving them to successful resolution.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required
Systems and tools to quickly and accurately answer inquiries to provide insight. Systems and tools include, but is not limited to the following:
• Company On Line
• Enterprise Product Search (EPS)
• Demand Communication Tool (DCT)
• SODS system for Special Orders
• CDMR for Credit requests
• Tandem – SMOI for Special Order Management
• CES Quotes to support Equipment & Supply Sales