RemX has partnered with an AMAZING startup (celebrating their 3rd anniversary) out of Malvern to secure a Contract Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eager to support the companies rapid growth. Our client has an impressive benefits package. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Contract Manager Job Description:
- Manage tracking, processing, and status reports for proposed/under option sites
- Manage tracking and filing of documents included but not limited to LOIs, proposals, SDNAs AND more
- Act as liaison
- Track invoices
- Assist in any and all tasks in by General Counsel, management, etc
Contract Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- 3 plus years’ experience in the realm of contract management
- Extra points to a Paralegal certificate
- Experience with GIS database
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated with a high initiative
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Excel
Apply for this job online.
Email this job to a friend.
Share on your news feed.