Field Service Engineer – Precision Machinery – Direct Hire
- Are you looking to work for an industry leading, international organization?
- Do you have a strong electronics, calibration and mechanical background with military, education or other electronics training?
- Would you like to work in multiple different, technology, engineering and higher education locations?
- Gain specialized training and certifications to enhance your career?
We are working with a very established, international precision machinery manufacturer that is searching for a Field Service Engineer to cover The Bay Area, CA, CA, CO, AZ, UT, WY, MT, ID, NV, WA and OR with the majority in the Bay Area and California
This is an ideal position if you have and are looking for:
- The ability to work for an international, industry leading precision machinery manufacturer
- A background in electronics or mechanical from the military, education or other training
- The ability to travel up to 80% in the territory
- Excellent pay, benefits, company vehicle, expense account, per diem
Main Job Functions
- Provide onsite equipment calibrations to company standards, using the most current test methods, identify test failures, troubleshoot and repair
- Performs onsite installation of new machines, maintenance, repair and upgrades
- Provides a high level of customer service, support and training in the operation of the machines