Our qualified Call Center Representatives connect with medical facilities and or provider offices to build relationships and facilitate the retrieval of medical charts for HEDIS, within the project timelines established by the clients.
Outbound calls can range and are not limited to 50-70 calls per day.
Pay Rate: $14.00
What we’re looking for in a prime candidate.
- At least 1 year of call center experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Computer savvy
- Type at least 30 wpm
- High School Diploma or GED
The successful candidate will communicate clearly while articulating potential challenges or risks to achieving goals to both internal and external team members.
- Contact by phone, email or fax all assigned medical offices/facilities requesting or negotiating specific medical records to be retrieved within a specified Turn Around Time.
- Identifying all sites/providers affiliated with assigned Location.
- Develop a positive rapport with site contacts, and third-party copy center(s).
- Validate all demographic information for assigned locations.
- Offering the best method of retrieval for the assigned location
- Confirmation of the requested chart(s) and that the location demographics are correct for chart placement and retrieval if medical group contains multiple physical locations.
- Escalate and follow up with internal business partners regarding issues impacting successful retrieval of charts as well as support to expedite completion of charts received within project completion dates.
- Maintain thorough documentation in OPM of scheduling commitments, contacts, notes and special requests in support of successful chart retrieval
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Ability to work flexible hours based on the needs of the job and or time zones
- Ability to maintain productivity objectives for required phone contacts and complete required administrative work (i.e. Filling out the correct escalation forms and following up on completions)
- Complete HIPAA; Fraud, Waste & Abuse; and Medicare training requirements
- Ability to prioritize tasks based upon project objective goals for completion
- Ability to adapt to change
- Must be flexible as schedule changes may occur due to call volume and/or staff size
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, timeline-driven environment to meet project commitments and goals.
- Exemplary communication skills with the ability to articulate information in a clear, concise manner to multiple levels of the organization, including clients
- Strong computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Platform,
- Working Excel Spreadsheet, converting Documents to Pdf.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to overcome provider or facility objections in order to successfully retrieve a chart
- Strong organizational skills, including establishing priorities, process facilitation and project management/communication