RemX Irvine is recruiting for an Operations Coordinator who will be assisting in welcoming clients and candidates and ensuring that the office operations runs smoothly. This is a company that is in in the IT Staffing Industry, located in Irvine. Temp to Hire Offering $20.00-$23.00p/hr.
Operations Coordinator Duties:
- Answer and transfer calls to proper office party.
- Attend to customer needs and warmly greet guests with a smile.
- Learn new tasks and pitch-in where needed.
- File, archive, scan and copy documents.
- Extensive use of Word and reformatting of documents.
- Create and maintain lists in Excel.
- Put together marketing material for clients.
- Perform data entry tasks.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Research, route correspondence, draft letters and documents, and initiate telecommunications.
- Assist in the coordination and scheduling of meetings for Sales Managers.
- Act as the primary point of contact for our consultants who are on contract in our client offices.
- Miscellaneous office tasks as directed.
Operations Coordinator Requirements:
- At least 3 years of reception or administrative support experience in an office setting.
- 4 year degree preferred.
- Dynamic communication and customer rapport with pleasant telephone presence.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheet and word processing programs.
- Proficiency with Word and Excel applications along with typing of 50+ wpm.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a constantly changing work load.
- Willingness to learn new computer software.
- Effective written and oral communications skills.
- Sharp attention to details, time management skills