RemX Irvine is recruiting for a Client Support Administrator who will provide direct support to the CEO and Business Developers. This is a company that is in in the IT Staffing Industry, located in Irvine. Temp to Hire Offering $22.00-$25.00p/hr.
Client Support Administrator Duties:
- Create and maintain relationships with our CEO’s contractors, clients and network contacts.
- Coordinate calls and meetings with contractors, clients, potential clients, and network contacts for the CEO in both the San Francisco and the Irvine office.
- Perform heavy calendar management to include coordinating meetings, calendaring, sending invitations, coordinating transportation schedules, finding meeting places, and making reservations.
- Make all of the arrangements for monthly and quarterly networking meetings in San Francisco.
- Help establish marketing materials and on-going campaigns, to increase visibility and top of mind with PRG clients and potential clients.
- Maintain a presence for the company on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter).
- Build positive relationships with our clients by proactively following up on their satisfaction and addressing inquiries and concerns.
- Work with our CEO and Business Developers to create and implement targeted sales strategies and provide the sales team with performance data reports.
- Use the internet to research clients and network contacts to ensure we always have their current information.
- Perform data entry and ongoing maintenance of records in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Back up reception during breaks and absences.
- Support the CEO and Irvine office with special projects as needed.
Client Support Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 consistent years of administrative, sales, or sales support experience in an office environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a constantly changing work load.
- Must be proactive and know how to take initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation abilities.
- Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and LinkedIn.