RemX is accepting applications for NEW and EXPERIENCED talent for our Cary NC client. The Intake Customer Service Representative is responsible for a variety of tasks requiring documentation review, data entry, written communication and superb customer service. To be successful in this role, strong attention to detail, accuracy, meeting established metrics and service levels, as well as compliance with regulatory standards (HIPPA) must be maintained.
- Establish patient cases using information received via fax, phone or electronically.
- Perform accurate and timely data entry of patient information received via patient referrals.
- Use all available resources to complete necessary tasks.
- Send outbound correspondence to physicians related to cases and services to be provided.
- Communicate with physicians and/or patients to ensure all necessary information has been received to move forward with processing requested services.
- Communicate with team members to ensure accurate patient processing within servicing requirements.
- Accurately complete assigned tasks and manage patient and physician follow-ups to ensure that they are performed timely.
- Provide supplemental inbound Customer Service support as needed.
- Comply with all HIPPA requirements.
- 5+ years intake/customer service experience
- 5+ years of data entry experience
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Reading, writing, arithmetic, good communication skills, PC and word-processing skills
- Knowledge of the company products
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Associates degree is preferred