RemX is accepting applications for NEW and EXPERIENCED talent for our Cary NC client. The Patient Support Coordinator is responsible for performing the adjudication, refill management, and delivery coordination functions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Communicate with clinicians regarding patient refills and patient concerns so that all information included in the patient’s profile is accurate and up-to-date.
- Contact patients to schedule medication delivery and payment so that accurate information is included in their profile and distribution can successfully send their package in a timely manner.
- Update concise progress notes to ensure other roles within the workflow are able to quickly assess the status of the referral.
- Manage patient refill coordination and follow-up to ensure patients comply with their therapy plan.
- Answer patient questions and concerns and transfer to the clinical team when appropriate.
- Identify and report adverse events and product complaints to clinicians to ensure patient’s safety.
- Refer patients to the Patient Benefit team for assistance with prior authorizations.
- Initiate requests and receive refill prescriptions from providers to ensure patient’s therapy is continued without lapse.
- Accurately documenting customized services being provided in patient’s progress so that the fulfillment and distribution teams are aware of additional supplies to package.