RemX has partnered with a large logistics company based in Philadelphia, PA to assist in their search for a Data Entry Specialist. This is an entry-level position that does not require previous industry experience. The Data Entry Specialist will perform mostly clerical functions in a fast-paced environment. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with growth potential. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Data Entry Specialist Job Description:
- Serves as the customer service liaison between the Company and the customer
- Processes daily transactions for transmittal to customs
- Coordinate all PGA (participating government agency) information.
- Opens files, enters notes, information and document requests in CargoWise and/or the Foreign-Trade Zone system
- Enter invoice and manifest information into the FTZ System and CargoWise and submit invoice packets weekly to the customer.
- Sends information/document requests to customers as needed
- Communicates with specified government agencies, customer, carriers, and operations on all issues affecting customs brokerage and FTZ
Data Entry Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- PC literate with experience in MS Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that demonstrate a proven ability to develop relationships with a range of internal and external customers