Our client, a well respective Title company/home builder in Langhorne, PA has an immediate need for a Settlement Officer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm who is ahead of the game. Perfect opportunity for a professional looking to take the next step. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Settlement Officer Job Description
- Monitor the upcoming transaction, reviewing for completeness and compliance and ensuring all necessary information has been ordered and is accurate, i.e. payoff, abstract, title evidence, reports, mortgage documentation, and other pertinent information.
- Prepares, reviews, and verifies closing documents; and prepares escrow agreements and finalizes closing statements.
- Conduct the closing including explanation of all related documents and closing costs.
- Delivers closed loan packages to Post Closing Department for shipping to document custodian and investors.
Settlement Officer Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years of closing experience; 3-5 years of title processing experience
- Superior communication skills, including presentation skills. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with Title Express is a plus