This prestigious HR company is looking for a Sales Representative that will develop new clients and increase the client base to increase profits in the Sales.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Present products and services to final decision makers and end users.
- Responsible for accurate and timely collection of all new client set-up information, signed sales agreements.
- Tracks and reports on the status of all proposal components.
- Provides all new expected client information to the Implementation team for setup and first payroll in timelines defined by the company.
- Prospecting new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, emails, referrals and or broker leads.
- Develops and presents standard and routine sales.
- Follows up with clients to obtain missing information (i.e. tax ID’s, YTD load information etc.) in a timely manner through the onboarding, implementation process.
- 2+ years of sales experience preferably selling outsourced professional services
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred
- Experience selling in-tangible products and or services.
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals.
- Background experience in Sales, HR, Insurance, Benefits or Customer Service is helpful
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office/365 (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus
- Competitive, confident and assertive with a strong work ethic and high integrity.
- Problem-solving with the confidence to recommend solutions.
- Self-Motivator and Starter.
- Determined and driven to succeed financially.
- Excellent communication skills including excellent writing skills, and experience in creating and delivering presentations.
Excellent compensation package Base + Commission