RemX Winter Park is working on another exciting new opportunity in the Downtown Orlando Area for an Accountant / Full Charge Bookkeper. Working for the organization, you will be completing heavy data entry of all financial activities and assisting with month end close and producing financial statements,
- Overall day to day management of financial reporting accuracy and on-time processing of Accounts Payable (AP).
- Daily data-entry and attention to detail over all AP functions.
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing check runs, resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Participate in the month-end closing process by performing the following duties:
- Bank and other balance sheet reconciliations.
- Review of general ledger for any missing transactions and overall accuracy.
- Posting and maintaining accruals and the prepaid accounts.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
Apply today to learn more about this exciting new accounting opportunity!