Pays up to $30 DOE
- Coordinate with internal parties and external producers to schedule movement of rental molds to different locations. Involves communication with key parties to prioritize schedule, securing freight, invoicing freight and mold cycles and maintaining tracking tool for each rental mold.
- Place purchase orders with vendors as required.
- Arrange shipment of material.
- Provide additional support to producer network, for marketing materials as needed (ex. distribution of marketing co-op reports, signage, literature, POP displays, etc.).
- Assist Marketing Director with other projects as needed.
- Provide project support to General Manager as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of work experience preferred.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills with internal and external customers at all levels of the organization (providing courteous, timely and accurate information).
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new concepts, processes and product information.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and utilize time efficiently.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly.
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion and care.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with limited supervision.
- Proficient in: Microsoft: Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced Excel skills preferred.
Experience with basic accounting and/or inventory reconciliation preferred.
*Local candidates only. No relocation assistance is available.