RemX has partnered with a Premier client of ours to help fill a Lease Partnership Accountant position they currently have open in South Orlando! The role will be responsible for all leases and the management of the relationships with landlords. This will include partnership accounting activities, intercompany transactions and other real estate matters.
- Thoroughly interpret and summarize all leases and amendment & Operational Agreements
- Manage accounts payable and receivable for the partnerships
- Ensure timely issuance of K-1’s
- Develop and streamline processes around rent related items such as base rent, percent rent, step rent, deferred rent, market lease schedules, etc.
- Prepare and book all rent related monthly journal entries as applicable
- Manage lessor, lessee and partnership relationships
- Monitor and track lease related expenses such as Common Area Maintenance (CAM), lessee paid property insurance, etc.
- Track and pay annual real estate tax as applicable
- Track, calculate and pay annual personal property tax as applicable
- Prepare and book intercompany transactions for partnerships as needed
- Understand the requirements of IFRS 16 and book associated entries
- Other duties as assigned
Apply today to learn more about this exciting Accounting Position!