Our client is seeking a New Business Sales Executive who's primary responsibility will be to develop new long term business opportunities. Business is generated in a highly competitive industry by way of inside / outside sales, targeted prospecting, networking, focusing on industry referrals from existing accounts and leads. The position will emphasize on growth and profitability and will be responsible for developing leads, referral networks, closing scheduled appointments and represent the company in a professional manner.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE AND A MIN OF 3 YEARS OF RELATED SALES EXPERIENCE. MUST BE PROFICIENT IN MICROSOFT EXCEL. MUST HAVE A PROVEN RECORD OF INCREASING REVENUES THROUGH SALES EFFORTS AND STRATEGY. MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL (AND ENTERTAIN).
EXCELLENT BENEFITS AND PTO - FANTASTIC COMMISSION/BONUS STRUCTURE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Prepare Sales Goals and Activity Plan. Develop a sales and marketing program to achieve specific sales and profit targets based on current market conditions.
· Generate new sales leads/contacts through a systematic screening of the market prospects.
· Facilitate communications with the main office on sales-related matters (efficiently kept informed and motivated).
· Work with senior management team to define a sales strategy and plan. Assist in direction for marketing strategies.
· Develop sales and marketing: presentations, flyers, brochures,…, etc., as required.
· Monitor and work with operations to solve service issues.
· Review customer requirements and recommend shipping solutions.
· Follow up on required documentation to facilitate the transactional process. Ability to process all paperwork according to policies and procedures. Create and maintain various documents for the Company. Create, maintain, and submit: reports, letters, and documents as requested. Track & report on expenses.
· Maintain relationships with current account base as assigned by Management, and develop new opportunities.
SALARY: $70k BASE + COMMISSION AND BONUS