Field Service Engineer – Medical Device – Direct Hire – Training Available
- Are you looking to continue your career or enter the rapidly growing MedTech industry?
- Do you have mechanical and electronics aptitude to be able to be trained to repair medical device and medical diagnostic equipment?
- Are you looking for and able to travel nationally up to 80% of the time weekly?
- Work for a rapidly growing company that offers training, room for advancement and career growth?
- The ability to make $20-$23/hr with OT pay (including pay while you travel), per diem, company credit card and mileage reimbursement?
We are working with an industry leading medical device / medical diagnostic equipment company that is searching for a Jr. Field Service Engineer in the DFW area to support clients throughout the United States.
In this role you will:
- Perform support instrument technical support in-person and on the phone; initial and advanced customer training
- Work in clinical, hospital, research, doctor offices, and toxicology laboratory settings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform Preventative Maintenance (PM) and service issues
- Facilitate the repair of diagnostic equipment at the customer site
- Provide technical phone support to customers
- Lead training to customers on operations and general maintenance