Field Service Engineer – Electro Mechanical Equipment – Direct Hire – Atlanta Territory
- Are you looking to work for an industry leading, innovative, international organization whose growth has come directly from service they provide to the clients?
- Do you have a strong electronics and mechanical background with military, education or other electronics training?
- Would you like to work in multiple different industries: technology, engineering, pharma and manufacturing locations?
- Be part of an organization that values and invests in their service team due to the understanding that they are a key factor in their success?
We are working with a very established, international electro-mechanical manufacturer that is searching for a Field Service Engineer to cover the Atlanta area. Travel is up to 80% with only a little overnight travel. Company vehicle provided
This is an ideal position if you have and are looking for:
- The ability to work for an international, industry leading electro-mechanical manufacturer
- A background in electronics or mechanical from the military, education or other training
- The ability to travel up to 80% in the territory
- Excellent pay, benefits, company vehicle, expense account
Main Job Functions
- Provide onsite equipment: installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair to company standards
- Provides a high level of customer service, support and training in the operation of the machines both onsite and over the phone