RemX is hiring a Senior Systems Engineer for a growing and stable company in Jacksonville, FL. Successful candidates will have a bachelor’s degree or five years of experience in system infrastructures. This is a full time, direct hire position.
- Monitor, configure, maintain and upgrade Network, Storage and Server software/firmware and hardware to ensure systems and networks continuity. Document all changes and upgrades to systems.
- Manage, configure, monitor and troubleshoot Cisco Network infrastructure. This includes firewalls, routers, switches, wireless controllers, access points and Cisco monitoring and maintenance systems.
- Support Data Center hardware and software infrastructure, including VMware virtual environment, Microsoft servers in a virtual and physical environment, NAS Data storage environment and NAS Data Duplication environments.
- Manage, configure, maintain and monitor the Cisco Enterprise Security packages: Amp for End Points, Cisco Email Security, Cisco Umbrella for Web content, AMP for Networks and Cisco Firepower IDS/IPS.
- Use in depth knowledge of Microsoft Directory services, Network services, Server and Desktop operating systems and Office productivity software to troubleshoot and maintain systems functionality.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of Microsoft cloud technologies, including Exchange Online, Office 365, Active Directory Federated Services and Directory Synchronization.
- Provide technical, administrative and configuration support for the following platforms: Windows Server2012, 2016, 2019, IIS, Active Directory / Group Policy, SCCM, VMware, VDI, SQL Server, Backup Exec, AS400 Operations \ Client configuration, Windows Desktop PC’s, MS Office 365 and other related technologies.
- Manage and upgrade Solarwinds Orion Server and Network monitoring software and servers.
- Provide Engineering design, setup, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of all Windows Servers, Windows Desktops and related technologies.