A global manufacturer and distributor of apparel is looking for a Customer Service Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing company.
- Knowledge of scheduling the routing of merchandise of warehouse to the retail customers
- Logging into the big box retailers portals and scheduling pickups. Emailing the smaller retails to schedule pickups.
- Creating Bill of Ladings – Documents to release freight out of their warehouse. This is generated out of a Warehouse Management System. They use Extenta, but any WMS is fine, they will train.
- Experience creating warehouse documents “WAVE” – Generating what needs to be “picked” out of the warehouse to load on trucks to get shipped out to retailers.
- Generating packing lists
- Will be the middle person between the warehouse and the self support team (located in NYC) – the self support team – assists the sales team after orders are taken. Very close communication with them – Tracking shipments etc
- Excellent communication skills – A lot of email and phone communication.
- Will be interacting with the Warehouse Manager & Assistant Warehouse Manager
- MS Office
Prior experience working with warehouses, scheduling, shipping is required. Apparel experience a +
Supervisory experience a +