RemX has a client that is hiring for a Project Manager - Mechanical Engineer.
They are looking for someone who has an Engineering background and experience planning, organizing and monitoring the stages of product realization through facilitation and tracking through completion.
· Work closely with product managers for clear and concise direction on approvals and submittals from the client.
· Analysis of timing regarding parts availability
· Track and report client activity
· Monitor and drive all product managers to meet deadlines for their required activities for the product development process
· Provide product knowledge as needed for the clients POC and Subject Matter Expert
· Identify and adjust accordingly any next actions needed during the product development process using your engineering expertise.
· Degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
· 4 + years in similar experience of product management
· MRP Systems (SAP etc.)
· Helpful is knowledge in Manufacturing or CAD but not required
· Min 20% travel domestic and international