RemX Irvine is recruiting for a contract Cost Accountant for our client located in Foothill Ranch. This is a company that is growing rapidly in the Health and Beauty Industry, looking for someone who is detail oriented, performing various accounts payable duties. 3-4-month Contract Offering $40.00 $55.00p/hr.
Cost Accountant Duties:
- Coordinate, test and help Ops and our external auditors in the physical inventory on 9,10 and 11JAN20
- Help support financial audit from an inventory / cogs perspective.
- Help support / document inventory / cogs for our upcoming income tax return
- Work with Operations and IT to update BOMs in Acumatica to reflect the current production methods
Cost Accountant Requirements:
- 5 years Cost Accounting background
- Preferred background with financial audits
- Knowledge of US GAAP inventory valuation and cogs, being aware of tax valuation methods is a plus (i.e. write off vs reserves and lower of cost or market guidelines)
- Knowledge of mssql/r/python/ms access/crystal reports / vba or similar query tools
- Microsoft Office Advanced Excel